Thursday, November 03, 2005

Brilliance in the Evening Sky

It completely looks like a painting, doesn't it?!?! Some kind of Impressionistic something, eh? (I'm not too great at art - can't you tell? :P - but that's what it reminds me of.) The only thing I did to this picture which I just snapped this evening was click "enhance" in iPhoto. That's it!
....November sundown.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

......Here's the "before" picture: Rather pathetic, huh? (At least, after the above!) *embarrassed* ...and ALL I did was click one little button. Nothing fancy like Photoshop...

10 comments:

Christalin said...

WOW!!! That's all I can say!!! It really is awesome,in the true sense of the word!!! :D

MrsDoc said...

It looks ESPECIALLY different if you see the "before" and "after" pictures -- want to post the "before"?? :)

Monnie said...

Okay, alright.... I'll post the 'before' picture. It's sorta embarrassing though, 'cause the contrast is SO drastic. It's not really photography - that 'after' picture...... well, I guess my viewers can be the judge of that but I'll post the 'before' picture and then you can see....

Will said...

thats pretty sweet!
funny what one click can do...

L. said...

THIS MEANS HOW MANY ARE ENHANCED??? ;)

Monnie said...

VERY few. :D I don't typically like doing anything (or very much at all) to the pictures, 'cause it feels like I'm cheating. ;) If I do anything to it that makes a difference (besides cropping, of course), then I'll say so. :)

MrsDoc said...

Thanks for the "before" picture, Monnie. Keep up the Honest Photography!

MrsDoc said...

PS -
When are you going to use Will's code and get a Smugmug account? :D
Maybe in time for "Antigone"??!

Will said...

Thats a good idea!!!




because it saves me $10...hehehe

Monnie said...

:D

Well, Will, I'm not sure I'm gonna save you $10 YET. I'm afraid that if I get a smugmug account, I'll spend EVEN MORE time on such things, when I have stuff like Ethics tests and Liturgy mid-terms coming up. ;)

Then again, I just might give into the temptation and get one pretty soon! :P

At any rate, I do plan on getting a smugmug account at some point in the future. :)