Sunday, January 18, 2009

365 Pictures

I am thinking about embarking on a project (challenge... call it what you will :)) that I came across this evening at Shutter Sisters. The idea is to take at least one picture every day for 365 days in a row, with a mind to challenge your creativity and force you to think outside the box. I've thought of doing this before, on my own, but haven't ever been able to keep it up for very long... which would seem to indicate that I could use the practice in creativity. ;)

I don't know that I would be able to POST a picture every day for 365 days... I doubt I'd have one good enough to make the cut every single day. But the goal would be to take at least one (semi-decent :)) picture every day for one year.

So what do you think? Have I lost my ever-lovin' mind? Or should I give it a shot?? (No pun intended! :))

3 comments:

Maiella said...

I think you should do it, but post your favorite picture of the week instead of trying to post one every day. :)

MrsDoc said...

Give it a shot! ;)
One year I tried to do that with the topic of "weather" and then I could compare the same photo of each day during the next year. After about 18 months, though, I lost interest... the weather pictures were always from basically the same place, of the same yard and streets, etc., so it got kind of monotonous, even WITH the change of sky... Good luck!

Borg said...

Why not? At least you could try it. Your a very good photographer and anything you post I'm sure will be good.