Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pending

So I haven't gotten much chance to take any kind of "artistic" pictures but I thought I'd post a couple pictures anyhow, just so anybody who checks back won't give up on me! ;) I'll try to get back to a more regular posting schedule soon. :D

I cut off Joey's hand accidentally but thought this one turned out pretty well. :) He's mid-air though it doesn't QUITE look like it. (Btw, he's jumping toward the basketball hoop, not just pointlessly leaping around. :P)

And I thought this one was neat because all of the background is out of focus, even though the camera was still. I can't take credit however, because this one was completely point-n-shoot and taken very quickly! :)

2 comments:

Monnie said...

That would be Adam, right before "the fall of man." (Okay, sorry, couldn't resist!)

MrsDoc said...

Why does the refrain from "The Man on the Flying Trapeze" keep coming to mind?? (He flies through the air with the greatest of ease, that daring young man on the flying trapeze...)